We all know that water is essential to drink to have a healthy and safe life. Water needs can’t be interchanged with any other drink or coffee. The source of water from the Tap water is convenient and accessible. Unluckily, it’s not always as pure and safe to drink as you might expect, so it needs filtration. The water that comes out of the faucet or a tap could have adverse effects like waterborne diseases.
Research suggests that there could be more than 300 pollutants and chemicals in our tap water in the US. These chemicals and pollutants may include fluoride, heavy metals, volatile organic chemicals like herbicides and pesticides, PFOS/PFAS, mercury, chlorine-resistive cysts, and many more. These chemical agents enter the water system through agriculture and industries where they add pharmaceuticals and hormones, which are not simply removed by boiling your water.
There are many suggestions for water filtration, but, Aquasana AQ-4000W Countertop, a water filter unit, is the Best among countertop Water filters. An American leading water filter manufacturer proposed a fully certified NSF/ANSI system with 42, 53, and 401+P473. It removes 97% of chlorine and chloramines, 96% of PFOA/PFOS, 99% of lead, and reduces other contaminants. It’s also certified to reduce heavy metals, mercury, chlorine-resistant cysts like cryptosporidium and giardia, VOCs, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen and estrone, and other organic chemicals from the drinking water. In all, it traps 15X more pollutants and chemicals than the leading water filter pitchers.
Aquasana water filters have selective filtration technology also possess naturally occurring essential minerals found in water like calcium, potassium, and magnesium for healthier, that add more taste to water.
You can quickly put the Aquasana AQ-4000W at your kitchen washbasin. No permanent fixture is required. The filter needs very few replacements which usually last for almost six months, and reduces plastic waste by reducing disposable plastic parts.
Why Aquasana countertop AQ-4000W water filter
- Because it’s a more desirable option because it removes 77 harmful contaminants, including 97% chlorine, 99% cysts, Lead, VOCs, Asbestos, 95% mercury, Particulate, Trihalomethanes, benzene, and chloroform.
- The Aquasana water filters are incredible.
- The aquasana water filter pitcher has unique performance, and it uses a speedier and more effective filtration technology than other water filter pitchers.
- Wiring is elementary, as the pipe ends are beautifully color-coded.
- The unit comes with adapters to fit distinct kinds of kitchen fixtures.
- Unlike other water filters faucet, this filtration system settles to your sink.
- Occupy less space near the faucet; dishes, fill pots, and bottle clean are easy to manage.
- Aquasana countertop water filter review & complete guide
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Aquasana Countertop Water Filter
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to install an aquasana countertop filter?
- How to replace the aquasana filter?
- How to ensure the aquasana countertop water filter working fine?
- Does aquasana filter remove fluoride?
- When is there a need to replace the aquasana filter?
- Can I run hot water through the aquasana AQ-4000W water filter system?
Aquasana countertop water filter review & complete guide
Claryum water filter uses two powerful filters, activated and catalytic carbon with sub-micron filtration and ion exchange media to remove.
- Heavy metals more than 99.3% like lead and mercury
- Cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium more than 99.99%
- VOCs, herbicides, pesticides from 95% to more than 99%
- PFOA and PFOS up to 96%
- Pharmaceuticals such as Estrone and ibuprofen up to 95 %
Official testing data determine all removal rates.
Removal of contaminants:
Aquasana countertop water filter AQ-4000W removes 77 impurities.
According to claryum, The aquasana countertop water filter system is certified by NSF with standards 42, 53, and 401 and Protocol P473.
Rate of flow
The expected flow rate is around 0.5 gallons per minute, so a little bit slow One filter cartridge is rated at 450 gallons (6 months). The speed flow of the filter is slightly slow, but This will be enough for drinking and cooking purposes for even a large family. There’s no water wastage with the AQ-4000 water filter because even a single drop that comes out of your faucet will be filtered and convenient to drink.
- The Operating Pressure is 20-80 psi.
- The operating temperature is 40-90°F
- Rated Service Flow is 0.5 GPM
- The Maximum Capacity is 450 gallons
One year warranty and 90 days guarantee available.
Performance and mechanism of action
The Aquasana AQ-4000W countertop occupies a two-stage filtration mechanism known as Claryum, which uses sub-micron filtration and micron filtration technology that filters out 15X more contaminants. The aquasana countertop retains essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium for optimal hydration and delicious water. It performs filtration for
- cadmium, chlorine, mercury, lead, and other heavy elements
- Organic volatile chemicals, including herbicides and pesticides
- Reduce pharmaceuticals
- Giardia and cryptosporidium, which are chlorine-resistant cysts
- Particulate, Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE), Turbidity and Asbestos
The aquasana work on the mechanism of four separate steps having a two-stage filter, which are:
- Activated Carbon removes pharmaceuticals, volatile organic chemicals, herbicides, and pesticides, and MTBE
- Catalytic Carbon excludes 97% of chlorine and chloramines(chlorine + ammonia)
- The Ion-Exchange method removes metals such as mercury and lead
- Absolute Sub-Micron Mechanical Filtration captures chlorine-resistant cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium, asbestos, and other contaminants.
Aquasana countertop water filter AQ-4000W is designed to make installation very quick and easy. You don’t need to call a worker, and if you can install it by yourself for more correction, take a look in the product’s booklet.
You can easily attach and disconnect your filter to any kitchen tap a very few times. Aquasana AQ-4000W is such a portable option as you can take it anywhere at any time you travel.
But all faucets don’t connect with the hose. You may require a standard faucet adaptor because this system comes with a brass aerated adaptor.
Elastic hose, diverter plug, and tap adapter
The hose and diverter plug will attach the countertop water filter to the kitchen’s washbasin. If you don’t have a standard faucet, be careful about it because Aquasana AQ-4000W is not harmonious with all faucets like fit pullout sprayers.
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Aquasana Countertop Water Filter
- Filter’s flow speed or rate is maximum
- installation-free, compact, innovative, and portable
- It occupies two cartridge systems that enhance its ability
- NSF-certified to filter 77contaminants
- The cost rate is very high as compared to other water filter pitchers.
- Filter lifespan is a short
- leaking problem noted in some reviews.
We have concluded the Aquasana countertop water filter AQ-4000W for the more delicious and contaminant-free water. This aquasana countertop water filter system is more reliable and convenient for users with high cost than other water filter pitchers. They are the most portable apparatuses connected with kitchen sinks. therefore we’ve decided to write a review on our site Best Filters Life
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some others question’s answers for our readers that might be helpful for reading.
How to install an aquasana countertop filter?
No dedicated faucet or plumber is required for installation. A handy booklet for installation and maintenance is present with Aquasana AQ-4000W countertop water filter packing.
This booklet describes easy installation methods and tips to change the filter.
Exclude the aerator and connect the filter hose.
Shift the hoses into the filter.
Flush the filter and enjoy the filtered water.
How to replace the aquasana filter?
Replacement of Aquasana countertop drinking water filter
There is no need to disconnect hoses or water lines.
You need to unfasten the filter right from your tap. Aquasana Countertop water filter easily connects to your present faucet, with no permanent fixtures.
Discard the old filter, take a new one and replace it with a fresh one.
New filters are expensive rather than provided by the company.
How to ensure the aquasana countertop water filter working fine?
The most effective way to ensure that the aquasana countertop water filter works properly is to test your water before drinking and filtration. This analyzing method is called performance testing. It will detect reducing or removing potentially harmful contaminants that pass through your water filter.
Performance to test water filter
Conduct a Full Performance Test evaluates the filter’s working by comparing the contaminant levels before and after filtration.
Conduct a Post-Treatment Test determines whether the water is safe to drink after filtration or not.
Does aquasana filter remove fluoride?
Claryum or aquasana water filter and re-mineralizer as a powerful reverse osmosis filter with the high-performance remove 96% of fluoride and 77 other contaminants including chlorine and chloramines, pharmaceuticals like ibuprofen, arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury, VOCs, and asbestos.
When is there a need to replace the aquasana filter?
After six months, you have to replace a new filter. It is because the capacity of this water filter is six months or 450 gallons.
Can I run hot water through the aquasana AQ-4000W water filter system?
No, you are not allowed to take hot water through the system because hot water can rupture the membranes of the filter.